CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Utah State Capitol...

After the aquarium we met Ashley and Kristen at the State Capitol. I was excited to be there as I have always wanted to go! It is an amazing building, as are all the old buildings around there. I had to take pictures of the prettiest ones! There were some great statues outside and of course the one inside of Phil Taylor Farnsworth...we HAD to get a picture of that one! It was cool to see the different rooms and how ornate things are. Looking up into the dome was pretty awesome too. There was a fun room with lots of information and things to look at and a lion you can sit on (they frown upon you sitting on the lion statues outside the front doors!). I think it is a room they bring school classes into when they do tours. It was fun to just look around and see everything. We had a wonderful day being with Ashley and Kristen and are so happy they could have a weekend get away! We took them to dinner at a burger and ice cream place not too far from the capitol and then we had to say goodbye as they headed back to the airport. Thanks for coming girls! We love you!!














Ashley for President!


0 comments: