CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentines day

We got a little more snow last night. Always a happy thought for me. For Valentines this year I wrote on the menu "Surprise Dinner" and he has been worried about it! Mostly because I told him I wouldn't be eating it. I tried making salmon in the instant pot. It turned out okay, but wasn't cooked all the way, so we threw it back in to try and cook it some more, but it kind of ruined it. There is a reason I haven't cooked salmon for him in 36 years and I won't ever do it again! The smell. Ooooh, I just can't handle it! Hopefully he knows how much I love him that I even tried it! I also made his favorite bread pudding and then we celebrated by going to the temple. It was a lovely evening, but the apartment still smelled like fish when we got home! Amanda was supposed to find out the gender of her baby today, but had the technician write it and put it in an envelope.  We will all find out tomorrow! Stay tuned for the gender reveal!

0 comments: