We went to Amanda's for the gender reveal cake this evening. Jamie Gillman aka cakebakedblondie on instagram, made this beautiful cake that is either pink or blue on the inside. Amanda had given her the envelope with the results of the ultrasound in it. Lilly had a paper for us all to write our guess down, or what we wanted it to be. Joel and Kristen were there too. Nate did a live youtube video for his family. Amanda cut into the cake and even though she couldn't see the color yet, David started to whoop and cheer and Lilly took off down the stairs to cry on her bed. Amanda got the piece out and it was blue! After we finished filming and cutting pieces, Nate went down to cheer Lilly up. When she came back up I tried to tell her one of the perks of being the only girl (as I grew up with 3 brothers) and that is that you always get your own room! She had some ice cream but didn't want to eat BLUE cake. Walter was happy! He enjoyed every bit of it! We hope Lilly warms up as she did to Walter. I guessed boy. I didn't win anything though, except another grandchild to love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment