CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Spring Break!!!

Spring break was the first week of April and boy were we ready!  We went to Bryce Canyon!  Nate and Joel still had school and couldn't join us.  We missed them.  We rented my cousins rental house in Kingston and it was perfect!  We LOVED staying there!  AND, she brings her customers homemade bread! It was warm and wonderful!  She also brought me salad dressing when I needed it because it was the ONE thing I didn't pack!  Love you Camille and loved your cute house that was fully stocked with anything we might need!!  There will be a lot of posts and pictures about this spring break, it was a loaded vacation and we loved every minute of it!!





 Where's Walter?
 Two loaves of this yummy stuff!  Her mom was the best baker ever and she obviously taught her daughters!
 It isn't vacation without an Acquire game with Grandpa!

The view across the street...I found it very vintage and pretty!

0 comments: