We got to pick up Miss Donna from her daughter Emily's house and take her to the tulip festival! It was so fun! Zander did great and we of course had to take a few more tulip pictures! When we got to the First Vision statues, he wanted to "touch Jesus," he just kept saying it, "Touch Jesus!" So I pushed him up close and he touched him. So precious. I should have taken him out of the stroller but didn't want him running off in the trees. And he would have! We enjoyed our morning "walk" and all the beautiful sights. We topped it off with lunch at Kneaders. yum! Zander's little nose got scraped when he tripped on my front sidewalk a day or two before as he was going out to the car with his mom. We felt so bad! He is a trooper though and we are so excited to have Donna here for BYU Women's conference! It's finally here!!
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
Hi Alysson! This is Bob and Pauline! It has taken me 20 years to find you! I'm using my daughters email to contact you! I hope we can connect!
Post a Comment