And just like that it is all over. 6 months of planning and training, and boom. Women's conference is done and Donna thinks she needs to go home. Ha! After walking all over the tulip festival, and two days on our feet at BYU, we had to finish our time together with a little hike to Battlecreek Falls! Dave went with us and it was a lovely walk! We even got a little sprinkled on! Before taking Donna to the airport, we stopped at Magleby's and ate a light dinner. A VERY GOOD light dinner. And the most amazing chocolate cake! I can't believe I didn't take a picture of it! I will be eating there again. It was very scrumptious!! Thank you Donna for coming all this way to help me and be on my team. I love you my kindred spirit friend!!
Sunday, May 7, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment