CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Me and Dave, on vacation!

  I don't know how we did it, but Dave and I got to go on vacation, just the two of us!  It is our last chance to go to Disneyland before our annual pass expires.  We are sad that it is expiring!  It has been so fun to go several times throughout the year!  It will be another 10 years before we go again probably.  We average once every 10 years.  ha ha.  We had a lovely drive there on Saturday.  The air was crisp and beautiful, until we hit Las Vegas.  It was all smokey or smoggy or something.  Looked really bad.  We were anxious to get out of there!  We got to our hotel which is just a few miles from Disneyland.  We used hotel points so it was pretty much free for 5 nights!  It was a suite with a little kitchen.  Perfect! Don't laugh at my picture, Dave took it while I was eating!  We enjoyed our room and the convenience of eating breakfast there and having a fridge!  I am posting these pics after we are home, but will put the dates on the posts for when they took place.





0 comments: