CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Joel is 21! How is that possible?

I absolutely cannot believe that Joel (my baby!) is 21!  Wasn't he just born?  My pictures are blurry (I blame my phone camera) but he picked Brick Oven Pizza for birthday dinner and of course I made his favorite Oreo Ice Cream Cake.  We had a lovely dinner and then did presents at home to celebrate him.  He may be a little sorry he is an "adult" now as his gifts aren't quite as numerous and exciting anymore!  We were laughing that back in the day, he would just be getting off his mission.  He is already a wonderful young man and returned missionary and we love him so much! Our family was never complete until he was born, so glad he finally came along!  Happy Birthday to my baby!!










0 comments: