Two other days I got to go have fun (and help with) for Jacob's class were Field Day and Water Day. Lots of "End of the School Year" activities! Field day ended up being COLD! I felt so sorry for the few students who didn't have jackets. There were only a handful, I was surprised. Afterwards they had popsicles (it was supposed to be hot!) and the kids didn't seem to mind. I helped with the frisbee station and Zander was very good to sit in the stroller and watch the kids (as long as he had some snacks). They rotated through stations and I could only see Jacob at a couple of them to get pictures. I took a picture of Timp on my way out of the parking lot. It's one of the best views from there, and it shows how cloudy and cold it was! Then on Water day I helped at the Bubble gun station. It was fun and again Zander was great to just sit and watch. He LOVES bubbles! The kids had great fun with that, and with painting with water and some other fun water activities. When they got to use squirt bottles on the wall, I decided that had to be the cleanest wall at the school! They also did two stations inside, a water painting and a sink or float experiment. Fun stuff! The day was a little warmer than the field day, but not much! I took a picture leaving the parking lot again. I am glad I am able to go to these things and to help when needed. Love my little kindergartner!
Thursday, May 19, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment