CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Farnsworth visitors...

Eric and Randa had a trip to AZ.  Eric was going for work and he was able to take Randa who never gets a chance for a get-away.  They stayed at a resort in Scottsdale.  We helped for a day with the kids.  They came on Thursday night and spent the night.  Were here all day Friday until their grandpa came and got them around 2 in the afternoon.  We had a fun night with dinner and a movie.  Then Friday, I'm sure they were wishing they were at school!  ha ha.  I had them all help me raking leaves in the back yard!  The littlest ones, Jackson and Carson used the little scraper scooper things, Jacob picked up sticks, Makayela and I raked, and Kai used the blower.  We got a lot done and I sure appreciated their help!  We had hot chocolate afterwards! David and Lilly were at school so they missed out on the "fun."  Joel went out a little later and blew the leaves into a pile separate from the sticks.  We hope Eric and Randa had a nice trip and were glad we could help out.  Everyone seemed to have a fun time and it all went better than I expected having all four of them here at once.  Friday night we built a fire and burned sticks!  A few leaves too...









1 comments:

Grandma Honey

Those pictures are so pretty! I love all the leaves on the ground. I know you had to get them up, but I love most the look of them on the ground. Maybe it reminds me of my childhood.