CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 30, 2015

School halloween parades...

I got to go to the school and see the kids' costume parade.  Jacob came with me.  Thankfully I didn't have Zander because we waited over half an hour for it to even start!  There were some pretty cute costumes!  But of course Captain Hook and Tinkerbell were our favorites!  I couldn't get a picture that wasn't blurry!  But I tried!  Then when I took Jacob to school at noon, I stayed for his class to do their little parade through the classrooms.  They ended up in the library where we waited for them and then the teacher let them parade around there a few times.  It was cute.  Everytime Jacob, aka Peter Pan, would walk by, he would smile and just follow my camera until he passed by.  We thought they couldn't wear hats so sadly he and David don't have them on.  Oh well.  Then we all took pictures with our kindergarten littles and they went back to class!  I was glad I was able to be there.  I have to include the picture of a little boy from our ward.  He is Jacob's age but in the morning class.  He was dressed as Christoff from the movie Frozen and he had his little  moose Sven.  Also a picture of the little girl dressed like a cake!  Both were just too cute!  We saw many cute and interesting costumes this year!

 






0 comments: