CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Robin finally came to town!

I finally got my sweet friend Robin Scott to come see me!  Her daughter Hillary got married on the 10th in the Gilbert Temple and Robin drove one of the bridesmaids home to Utah on the 11th!  She came and stayed two nights with me.  It was so fun to have her here!  Seemed like old time visiting with her in my kitchen!  We of course had to go to lunch, and Randa and Jackson joined us!  And Zander was with us too.  It was a fun lunch at JCW's.  LOVE their milkshakes!  Thank you Robin for coming to see me.  I wish you could have stayed longer and we could have done some fun things!  And gone to the temple!  Next time! I had to throw in the picture of Zander playing with Lilly's doll.  He loves the "baby" and carries her around and kisses her.  It's so cute!  All the while saying, "baby."  





  

0 comments: