Makayela needed a place to stay for the weekend...Her parents had obligations that kept them out late, so she came here! Her little brothers went to their grandma's. We had fun doing some different things while she was here, like pedicures and crafts, soccer games and movies. We tried to keep her entertained (not always easy!) and hope she had a good time. I introduced her to Anne of Green Gables. She watched a lot of it, but played with my old dolls more than she watched. Perhaps in another year or two she will be ready to really watch it and enjoy it for the classic that it is. It rained during the soccer games, but she was a trooper. She went to church with us and then Sunday afternoon her family came to get her, but we celebrated Kai's birthday first. (Next Post). Great job on your flip flops craft Makayela! Hope you are enjoying the foot soaking stuff I bought for you. I LOVE to soak my feet!
Monday, May 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment