CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014...


Easter Sunday...when the boys got home from their dad's they got ready for church.  Amanda made them all match!  I wish you could see her turquoise sandals that matched everything too.  Anyway, they looked great!  After church she got Jacob to let her take his bandages off.  Still a little scraped up!  After dinner the wind was blowing so good, they decided to try flying their kites.  They got them so high up, I couldn't fit the kite and them in the picture!  It was great!  We have never had success flying them, but today was good!  My favorite picture is Jacob sitting in the airplane flying his kite.  We had a wonderful day.  We thought about Joel and wondered how he was liking his Easter basket goodies and how he did on his talk in church.  Guess we will have to wait for tomorrow's email to find out!  Happy Easter!!










1 comments:

Grandma Honey

Poor little Jacob! I'll have to read below to know what in the world happened. So how did Joel like his basket??