Dave had a birthday this week! We made his favorite bread pudding (his mom's recipe) and had a fun day with him. But we really celebrated today. First, I had him drive me to Wayne county to visit my aunts. As we got closer to Wayne county, it started snowing! It was crazy! Then when we got over the mountain it stopped and was sunny and beautiful in Wayne County. We enjoyed the day with the aunties, visiting and looking at pictures (for my grandparents' life histories which we are working on). We had a pizza lunch and brownies and ice cream. We ate a little late which made our birthday celebration a little more difficult. We drove back to Provo and met Amanda and the boys at Tucanos! We were still kind of full from lunch! But we enjoyed it...they brought around all different kinds of meats for us to try, and roasted vegetables and pineapple. Plus a salad bar...we ROLLED out of that place! It was very good! Dave's birthday meal was free and the boys are free with paying adults, so the meal only cost us mine and Amanda's plates. We are happy to say now that we have tried that place! I totally recommend it. I tried to get a picture of the guys with the skewers of meat, but they didn't turn out too well...I will put one here that I took of the table next to us. So it was a long but fun day. We will be going back again to Wayne County when Amanda and the boys can come with us so there can be some hiking down in Capital Reef...looking forward to that! Happy Birthday Dave! We love you!!
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment