CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013...

Of course every Mother's day I think a lot about my mom and how much I miss her...what an influence she was and still is in my life...Mother's day is hard without her here.  I love this natural smile of hers...she would never pose and smile for the camera, so I love when a picture would capture the moment without her realizing it!
 This is my other mother...Barbara is a mother in the truest sense of the word...she has never been anything but a loving and accepting and patient mother-in-law with me.  I love her dearly and feel blessed to have her influence in my life as well...another candid photo capturing the true sweetness of her.  Happy mother's day to both my mothers!
 I don't like any attention on Mother's day, but I do love having the kids come over for dinner!  And Ashley made me my chocolate chip cookies!  My one weakness...ha ha.  They were delish!  I broke my sugar diet big time with them, but it was worth it!  They are as sweet as she is! 
 Thanks Ashley!
 Clark washed my car for me..thanks!  Love his gifts of service...
 Joel does a ton of things for me around the house and I am always grateful for his willing and helpful attitude.  He helped the young men pass out the mother's day cookies at church and made sure to bring me one that I would like.  And they all helped with dinner clean up, which is a wonderful gift!!

 And we can't forget the hubster who MADE dinner and made sure the kids all knew what time to be there.  He brought me roses a couple of days before so I could enjoy them all weekend.  
Clif and Lindsay texted and Amanda called. She sent a cute homemade card signed by the boys with Jacob's first drawings of people and a picture book of David.  It was a delightful day, despite having some attention on me.  Love my family!  Happy Mother's day to all the mothers who have influenced me and my family throughout the years!