CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

39 days....

...until these cute Incredibles arrive for the holidays! I can't wait! Lots to get done between now and then, but once they arrive, my family Christmas fun can truly begin!!! I am very thankful for all of my family...we will ALL be together and that is the best present ever.

4 comments:

Unknown

I am so happy for you Grandma !!! I hope you have the best Christmas ever !!

Caleen

They look so cute. How adorable. They are a great gift.. Happy for you :)

Grandmotherfairy

I bet you can hardly wait!!!! What an extraordinary Christmas you will have! You deserve it!!!

Grandma Honey

Talk about a fun family!! They are SO CUTE. Oh you are going to have the BEST Christmas! Take lots and lots of pictures. (like I need to tell you that :))