CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

10 years ago...

My brother-in-law and I are both working on the same kind of project...scanning old pictures/negatives. As he or I come across a particular fun one, we email it to each other. He just sent me this fun one from 10 years ago...taken at his home in Modesto (I believe it was for one of his kids' wedding). Aren't we an interesting group of people? December 2000 ~ I love this family! Thanks John for sharing it with me! Happy Scanning!


3 comments:

Grandma Honey

What a nice looking family!! I love it and I want to see more.

Unknown

Oh my gosh I totally love that picture !! Everyone is so cute!! And I don't remember Dave having a mustasche !!hehehe

Grandmotherfairy

What a perfect moment in time...one of those you want to hang on to!