We met a neighbor this week. Debbie Maughn. She came over with a little gift of kitchen towels. She was very sweet! She lives across the street in a cute house with a stunning yard. She is very into her yard and flowers! She is divorced and has one daughter living at home with her and her other daughter is married with children. She let us know how "Tank" was doing, the boy who fell in church the first time we were there. I should be able to remember her name as I just left Debbie Lee in the Lindon ward. And the Relief Society President came by to meet us. Her name is Allison, so I will probably remember that too! She seemed very nice and friendly. We are finishing up the master closet painting so we can finally unpack all our clothes and shoes! We have the bathroom put together and most of the kitchen. It is coming along nicely! We are trying to decide what colors to paint the living room. This whole house is painted that pale tan color. That chair rail on the wall begs for two different colors, so that is what we are going for! Grey colors of course. Poor Walter...he chooses to sit on the rolled up carpet to watch Mickey Mouse instead of in a little chair. He is the cutest. And he loves to swing on the closet bars. We are picking colors for those bedrooms too, but the insides of the closets are done! They were so yellow! I think 25 year old white paint turns a faded yellow. Every closet has been like that. Some I had to paint using a light in them! They look so much better! When the carpet layers put the carpet on the window seat in the master bedroom, they cracked the window! The biggest window in the house! Naturally. So now we get to get that replaced but of course they are paying for it. And we got more snow this week. We were surprised when Dave left for work and it was coming right up the door frame! I like the snow though and am not complaining. I have a lot of inside work to do before I even THINK about doing any yard work. So spring can take it's time!!
Friday, March 15, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment