Today Walter and I got to go to Jacob's classroom to read and have cookies! While we were waiting in the hall for the kids to come in from the playground, we saw some of Lilly's artwork in the hallway. The picture is a little blurry (my pictures are ALWAYS blurry!) but her details in art are amazing! She colors very neatly, and she was about the only one who cut out carefully around all the owl's heads. I was impressed. Then Jacob's class came and we went inside. He decided to read to me The Tale of Despereaux. I had JUST bought this book at DI over the weekend. It was fun to have him read the first several chapters to us. Walter sat pretty good on my lap, especially once the cookies came around! Jacob took his picture for me. It's always fun to go to the kids' school and see what their classrooms and teachers are like. Now I need to finish reading that book at home!
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment