CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Clif's graduation...

I was nervous about nose bleeds the morning of the graduation, but all was well.  I had tons of tissues in my purse just in case! Lindsay had saved us seats, Joel and Kristen, Ashley and Kristen, Clark, and me and Dave. Everything looked very nice. It was a great ceremony for this inaugural class of California Health Sciences University. It was especially great to see Clif get hooded (or robed, or whatever they call it!). We took some pictures afterwards. It was a great morning! Joel and Kristen left for home, We took Ashley, Kristen and Clark to lunch at Dai Ichi. Clif and Lindsay went to set up for their party at the park. They had pizza and pop and a bounce house for kids. We stopped by there after our lunch and visited with a few old friends. That was fun. It was great to see all his friends that came to support him. We were glad we could be there even though it was a fast trip and I had the nosebleed of a lifetime. (I seriously have never had a nosebleed that I remember!). That evening we went to Sweet Tomatoes and came back and played cards just like the good ol' days! Dave and I drove home Sunday. What a whirlwind weekend but well worth it! We will be anxious to hear how Clif does on his state and national boards to make him an official pharmacist! 





 Our Doctor of Pharmacy!

 My kids! Minus Amanda...always one missing!

0 comments: