Just some odds and ends of pictures I need to post. Imagine our surprise one morning when we woke up and saw this tree through the fence! It hadn't even been windy! We went and bought some new fence pieces (which of course they don't make EXACTLY the same size anymore) that were close enough in look to fix it. Then we borrowed Brother Mason's chainsaw and cut up the tree to add to our woodpile from the last tree that broke off. Crazy!
I told Dave one day that I had found us matching Ipads at a really good price at Wal Mart so I went ahead and got them! He was mystified, and I actually had him going until he got home and found this on his bed:
And just a few fun and crazy pics of Zander. We love that kid. He loves to walk around the house with his blanket over his head...cracks himself up! He had fun on an outing to the wood park, and he loves his peanut butter, to fingerpaint with!!
A crazy, out of the blue hailstorm!
The boys love Zander and he loves them...they like to entertain him! This was on a family photo shoot...Joel was taking the pictures and Zander and I came along for the outing.
One day out working in the garden area, Leo our cat was on the ground just staring up at the birdhouse...like he was going to pounce. We couldn't see anything but he was intense! Then suddenly he DID pounce, right up there! A tiny bird flew away, but Leo kept looking in there...anybody home? Crazy cat.
Another day, we went out the front door to take Jacob to kindergarten. All these deer came bounding from the side of the house down to the front grass. We must have startled them! There were 6 of them. Then they started meandering up the driveway and we followed them slowly in the car until they decided to get out of our way! There were no bucks in this group...but it was fun to see them all.













0 comments:
Post a Comment