July 6th we woke up with a new plan...early morning walks! If we get up at 6 we can walk for an hour before Dave has to get ready for work. It has gone pretty well and I am amazed that I can get up and do it! That first uphill part is a little difficult, but after that it straightens out and we can handle it better. This is our Mt. Timp training! Gotta get ready for it! The scenery is beautiful in the morning as the sun is rising. We walk right past the beautiful Timp temple, and we can see a huge panorama of Utah lake as we are walking back home. We also see the fields being watered, hay being bailed and stacked the next day...a huge pumpkin patch that we can't wait to see all the ORANGE when they mature...and sometimes we see deer...the momma and her two babies...you can only see one baby in the picture. The pictures don't do any of it justice, but trust me when I say, it is all beautiful! I'm glad to have Dave as my walking partner. Not sure what we will do when the weather turns cold! Sometimes, such as when Dave was sick and we don't get up early, I have others wonderful people who go to the trail and walk/run/scooter with me.
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
I can imagine how wonderful it must be to be able to stroll by the temple!
Post a Comment