I joined a card swap this year and just got my first set of cards back. It was so fun to get them! The theme was Thinking of you/Valentines...and this is what I got...(two of each card)...I opened up the yellow flower one so you can see the cute thinking of you on the inside...
The red "plain" card is what I made, the other darling cards are what I got in exchange for my boring cards. I traded up! There is some tulle on my card that you can't see, but it's still pretty plain compared to the others. I will have to step it up a notch next time! Thank you Lydia S. for organizing this, and thank you Connie C. for inviting me to join! It is going to be fun to get new cards this year for different occasions.
And speaking of cute cards...here are some samples of ones I recieved as gifts from my very talented friend Teri S. She took some cards already printed with cherries and embellished them...so cute! And then she made me some wedding cards with all the little pieces of the bride and groom clothes...darling! I love making and using homemade cards...and I especially love GETTING them!


5 comments:
I love it! I want to do a card swap!
Soooo cute!!!! What a great idea!
I'm glad you enjoyed the card swap! Because of you we have someone who is able to sub. in (Kelly). If you can get enough people in your ward that's interested in starting a card swap let me know. I wouldn't mind joining Clovis 2nd's=) I love that ward!! Plus I can show you how easy it was to do. Now remember our next one will be Visiting Teaching/ Missionary cards!
What a cute idea...a card swap...wish I had that talent...
I'm excited you found a group who actually does it !!! They are adorable!!
Post a Comment