
Here are just a couple of fun pictures from some random things we've been doing (Randa, there is a kiddie christmas spoiler on here so don't look!!!)
Watching Hermana Scott opening her mission call! That was very fun...
Relief Society Christmas dinner...yummy nativity cupcakes by our one and only cupcake Stef! Fun evening, great company!

Aprons for little Nephew and Niece! With matching playdough! Makayela's will drown her (it was the only pink towel I could find!) but she will be able to wear it for years to come!! Kai's little froggy apron will probably not fit him too long...I'm bad at sewing...what can I say??? But they were fun projects. And the little rolling pins and cookie cutters were a fun addition!


5 comments:
What fun you have been having this month!!!!
Great pictures. Looks like you've been busy!
We love don't eat Pete over here at my house. We have played with all kinds of things too.
What fun pictures !! It was fun having you there for the opening !!! I will love you (owe you!!!) for ever for not posting that picture of me !!!
We are so glad you got to be there with us for our big night also !! We love all of the insight you shared with us of our night !! tehe Things we needed another pair of eyes to see !!! Thank You for adding to our memories of the night !!!
cute aprons!!! you have been having fun this month!!! and thanks for being such nice home teachers to my kids!!!
Post a Comment