CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I hope they call me on a mission...




Dave and I have started a 6 week mission - we are serving as ward missionaries! We get to work with our awesome ward missionary leader (Dave Swinney) and two of the greatest sister missionaries...Sis. Johnson and Sis. Herzig. We are also serving with fellow ward missionaries Caleen Beatty and Sandi Done. We feel it an honor to work with all of these people, to attend the Gospel Principles class, and to see how the gospel is changing peoples' lives. I'm a little nervous about the day we get to TEACH the class (I think we get two turns in our 6 week time-frame) but there is a great group of people in there and they all have wonderful contributions to make. I look foward to my "extra" study time and how much I will learn and grow in these next 6 weeks. I also look forward to serving with my wonderful and faithful companion...Dave. :)