CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Camp Pictures...

Here's a few of my favorite pics from camp...some I "borrowed" from some other people, but most are mine! I have a ton more...but just not enough room here! Watch for the upcoming camp DVD at the post camp fireside! It was an awesome camp...we are still talking about it...and still trying to recover from it! :) The lack of sleep that is...I'm sure the girls have all recovered fine...it's us old leaders!!!
Girls just wanna have fun!
I love this pic...thanks Maddy!
Post testimony meeting hugs and smiles...the best!
The Faith walk...amazing! Songs were beautiful (so were the singers!)
How to get the little mama out of her intertube...lots of helpers!!!

First they had to get her to the shallow water! Everyone helped...it was so funny! Gotta love Connie Campbell, brave enough to go to camp and get in a tube being pregnant!!

Our beautiful waterfront...we loved our time here!

Playing a very fun "roundup" game! You just have to touch the garbage can to be out Amber...not sit on it! :) The girls enjoyed this game, even though it was dusty! The line dancing was a hit too!

one of our classes...Sis. Gage did a wonderful job...so did Sis. Carter! We are blessed to have such fine women in our stake!
And of course, our fearless leaders! Giving their best "yee haw" to welcome all the girls to our western themed camp! We love you Sis. Knavel, Sis. Wadsworth and Sis. Manriquez! Thanks for all your work ~ it was a wonderful camp!!!

3 comments:

Unknown

WOW, what FUN!! Camp Keola looks like a PERFECT spot for our girls to gather for a GRAND time! :)
Our girls are THE BEST!!

Grandmotherfairy

Looks like you all had a wonderful time...glad you are back to your own warm/cool beds!

Caleen

Great pictures. I love that camp sight. I am glad you had a great time. Boo Hoo.. My last girl's last year at camp.. So Sad! Great memories..