CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday. She would be 75! Wow...what an incredible life she has had. I love reading her life story and remembering all the places she has been and all the things she has done. She was always a wonderful example to me of giving service. All she ever wanted to do was help people. I hope to continue to learn from her as I sort through her things, read her journals, and look at the pictures from her past.

I couldn't figure out why I didn't remember my dad on his birthday...and when I looked back (a couple weeks after the fact) I realized that was the day Miss Hillary was having surgery and we were having stake conference with President Uchdorf! I just got side tracked I guess. Anyway, happy birthday to both my parents...I miss them both and love them very much!

3 comments:

Amanda

Dale thinks I look a lot like Grandma. And that Joel looks a lot like Grandpa. Just one picture he was looking at a while ago. Funny! :)

Grandmotherfairy

You mom would be so proud of the woman you are...Happy Birthday to your mom!

Caleen

How sweet. Happy Birthday to your Mother. I see the resemblence in your chidren. What a wonderful remembrance.