Okay, so I really made it in 2008, but I did the last of the fringing to "complete" it yesterday while we were watching movies. :) this has been a project I have wanted to do forever. I have saved my kids' jeans from when they were little to make this! There are some of mine and Dave's too, but mostly the kids'. It was a fairly easy project, but time consuming. Now it is done! I finally have my patriotic, jean quilt for picnics or whatever. Okay, now on to more projects for the new year...I have an ongoing list! Happy New Year!
Friday, January 2, 2009
First project of 2009 completed!
Okay, so I really made it in 2008, but I did the last of the fringing to "complete" it yesterday while we were watching movies. :) this has been a project I have wanted to do forever. I have saved my kids' jeans from when they were little to make this! There are some of mine and Dave's too, but mostly the kids'. It was a fairly easy project, but time consuming. Now it is done! I finally have my patriotic, jean quilt for picnics or whatever. Okay, now on to more projects for the new year...I have an ongoing list! Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
wow.. I am proud of you.. I always wanted to make a quilt like that but, never did.. story of my life..
It turned out beautiful.. Thank you for the Happy Birthday comments.. I don't usually announce my Birthday but, I thought what the heck.. I am proud to be alive and Happy.. So, Thank you!!!
It turned out lovely !! When do you finish mine? LOL
Will you teach me how to make a quilt like that... with the fringed edges...I love it!!!!!
I'm not a very good teacher. :) But I'll do my best!!!
Cute! I'm putting my order in for one too! :)
That's so cool I love it!
i want to learn how to make one too! can i come learn? I love it. It looks very snuggly, warm and comfie....all my favorite things.
I guess we need a scrap quilt making night huh? Let me know when y'all want to do it...
We're making one of these in YW. Now I know who to ask for help!!! I love it.
Ok, I just read all the other comments, I guess you need to have an enrichment night now! See what you get for blogging your talents?
Post a Comment