Saturday, January 24, 2009
Baby David is 1 Today!
My grandbaby is a year old today...I cannot believe it! We were just there seeing him be born! I guess he's not really a baby anymore...Amanda is having a little party at her apt. with a ducky cake! Then she will be here next Friday and we will have to have another party! :) I can't wait for them to get here! Amanda promises me pics on her blog soon of the party and his 1 year old picture...I will try to wait patiently!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I can't wait to see him, oh I mean them !! lol
I know it is hard to be so far away on these fun days...tahank goodness for web cams and emailed pictures.
wow.. where did that time go? it is just too fun being a grandma!! I bet you are so excited they are coming to visit you.. I am glad we will have you as neighbors. Hope we don't interrupt the quiet neighborhood1Ha!
Post a Comment